Unresponsive after it fell on the while charging
While I was charging it, it fell on the ground. I picked it & it went off. I tried switching it on but it does not come on @ all
The Xiaomi Mi 4 is the fourth generation of the Mi line of smartphones produced by the Xiaomi Technology Company. It comprises of the latest technology that all phone companies have to offer in the world.
It is a very common and stupid bug by XIOMI MI/Redmi phones.
It can solved easily but u need to have more patience ?
Even if you connect the charger, you will not be able to see any sign of charging and continues blink (kind of boot loop).
I am sure this should be the problem for you (not only you, more than a millions)
• Connect the phone with a charger, you may or may not see any sign of charging
• Wait for at least 15 minutes and max of 45 minutes until you notice some sign of charging
• Never disconnect the charger even for a single second while doing it
• After a good amount time you get any of the below,
• Phone booted without any issue :-)
• If not use Power + Vol Up button to boot into recovery mode wipe all,
• I not Vol + Down to fast boot. Keep charging until u see any sign of charging.
• Try with another charger if it did not work
Let me know whatever result u get, I will give u the good solution, but do not forget to reply.
過去 24時間: 0
過去 7 日: 0
過去 30 日: 0