Tried everything with the screen, doesnt work. Need HELP!Nthngs Broken
Hi, So some things i would like to tell -
- - Yeh, i do take my phone in shower, ive been doing it for years and before u conclude its water damage,== PLEASE! read on.. ==
- - My phone didnt stop working after immediately being exposed to water, In fact the touch stopped working for every few seconds, 6 HRS. after being exposed to water in my shower.
- -I didnt know what to make out of it, so i ignored it for the time being.... But it got worse
- - One thing i d like to point out is, it was fine before i plugged it to my car's AUX port.
- (Look i dont know wether its relevant or just a co-incidence but thought, i should point that out, Ofcourse i dont see any reason it would stop working because of that as i ve done it a hundred times before)
(call me paranoid bt wtever)
Ok now for the actual problem
My touchscreen used to respond occassionally.
Say, i left it over night untouched and still, i would be able to use it for 15 mins before the touch becomes unresponsive again.
-Touchscreen still responds but very occassianally.
-There are faint but noticable vertical black lines. ==
What i did-
-Obviously i googled "iphone 5s Touchscreen vertical lines fix" and followed the instructions in the video.
My cables were clean and had no sign of dust
Unfortunately it didnt work
Things i would like to point out-
- No! i didnt drop my phone, the touch suddenly became unresponsive while i was using it. I was in a function so I didnt think much of it.
- I dont think its water damage, cuz if it was, i would ve seen some definite corrosion
All the tapes indicating water damage are WHITE
Plus, Wouldnt other things go wrong it there was water damage??
I mean, everything but the touchscreen works perfectly, yes, perfectly FINE!
What are my options-
- So either m thinking of selling this phone for some money and buy a new one.
- Or i wanna know if buying another screen with digitizer assembly would fix the issue
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS QUICK AND TO THE BEST OF UR ABILITIES ,