Wiring problems and questions

I have a double ended wiring harness that come from the transmission. I believe it is the torque converter lock up wiring harness. It is plugged in at the transmission but I need to know where the double ended red wire goes.

Note: it is a 1986 k5 blazer, original transmission.

この質問に回答する 同じ問題があります


スコア 0