メインコンテンツにスキップ

Safe to plug it in after water damage?

Hello, i have an iPod Nano 3G and i want to plug it in, but it was water damaged an hour ago. Is it still safe to plug in? I have dried all of the outside.

回答がありました! View the answer 同じ問題があります

この質問は役に立ちましたか?

スコア 0
コメントを追加

Apple Watch キット

スクリーンとバッテリー の修理が簡単にできます。

ショップを見る

Apple Watch キット

スクリーンとバッテリー の修理が簡単にできます。

ショップを見る

2回答

選択されたソリューション

Nope. You are not going to get electrocuted. Your iPod Nano however will most likely short circuit and go to iPod heaven. I suggest that you DO NOT turn it on, sync it, plug it in or do anything else with it. Use these guides to disassemble it. Remove the battery and clean it properly with isopropyl alcohol. Use this guide to see how to properly clean. It was written for an iPhone but all the points are pertinent to your iPod as well. After you cleaned it, replace the battery, reassemble and then re-evaluate for any damage.

この回答は役に立ちましたか?

スコア 3

コメント:

Thank you, however i do not have a spudger on me or a guitar pick.

による

Just use a similar item. dig around in the "junk drawer" (everybody I know has one of those:-) Whatever you do, do not use your iPod.

による

コメントを追加

NOOOOOOOOOO, Take to your local repair shop. But you probable already plugged in in anyways.

この回答は役に立ちましたか?

スコア 0

コメント:

Nope, i haven't plugged it in at all. Would it electrocute me if i did plug it in? Sorry if its a noob question.

による

コメントを追加

回答を追加する

Zach luc さん、ありがとうございました!
統計データを表示:

過去 24時間: 0

過去 7 日: 1

過去 30 日: 3

今までの合計 169