Battery not Charging , Its now not powering on
My one plus two is not charging its now literally dead , i cant charge with any charger
1.If it won’t turn on then leave it plugged in for a couple of hours, and then hold down the Power button for a good 20 seconds to see if it comes back to life. OnePlus suggests that you try holding the Power button down for 20 seconds five times to power cycle the phone.
2.Try plugging it into your PC and see if it’s recognized or if it charges.
3.Try holding down Power and Volume down and see if it boots into recovery mode.
If nothing works, you may have to repair it.
I had the same problem a week ago. Battery stopped charging even after it was plugged in for hours. Took it to a service center which found that charging cable was faulty. Replaced with a new cable (Amkette Power Pro USB Type C) and now it charges surprisingly very fast - faster than it used to charge with original one plus 2 cable (red flat one)!
Just do this.
Make sure phone is off
Try get into the recovery menu (power button and vol. down for a few seconds).
Then you need to wipe cache, reboot. Should be fixed.
it maybe concern to the USB charger board, it is easy damage during serveral time insert.
you can check detail for that or get a replacement for that to try.
I recently had the same problem where the OPT used to charge extremely slowly. One of the solution that worked for me :
1)Switch off the phone.
2)Press the power button and volume button simultaneously.
3)Now a screen will pop up.
4)Clear the cache memory.
5)Reboot the phone.
That's all. The charging improved a lot. Hopefully this will work for others as well.
There are various "answers" to this issue, and many of them sound suspiciously like voodoo. What is causing the issue with the battery / power? That might help. In my case, the phone went from intermittently starting, even letting me root the phone and use it for an hour or so, to gradually getting worse and worse as far as even starting at all went. At present it does not start.
Here are the more believable, from my point of view, possible reasons this is happening.
1. The battery has gone bad. (This may be in part true, but it is doubtful it went this fast.)
2. The charger and/or cable is bad. (I'm open to this, but have tested the charger on another phone. I don't have another usb c type device to test the cable on.)
3. The software is bad. (I tried two completely different operating systems, the default one and Lineage Oreo; both failed to continue running.)
4. The internal usb c ribbon assembly has gone bad / has a short in it. (I am considering buying a third party one of these off ebay - they are cheap and relatively easy to remove / replace - to find this out).
5. Some other short circuit / electronic issue is at fault.
If anyone else has this issue and sorts it down to a *cause*, I'd sure like to know about it.
過去 24時間: 0
過去 7 日: 3
過去 30 日: 17