My ipad is disabled how can I enable it without a computer
How do i enable my disabled apple ipad2 without computer or itunes
Wi-Fi, GSMとCDMA モデルのiPad第二世代です。あるモデルはiPad3発売前に改良されたものがあります。修理は困難で、熱で温めてこじ開ける作業が必須です。
There is no way to enable a disabled iPad without a computer. If you can use a friend or family members internet enabled device and can access www.icloud.com/find it is possible to remotely erase your device by following the instructions below.
The following instructions are from Apple's Support Website
If you set up Find My iPhone on your iOS device or Mac, you can use iCloud to erase and restore it.
1. From another device, go to icloud.com/find.
2. If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
4. Select the device you want to erase.
5. Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.
6. Now you can either restore from a backup or set up as new.
If your device isn't connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network, you can't erase it with Find My iPhone.
If your ipad2 is running ios 8 to ios 10.1, maybe you can try to unlock it using Siri. If it doesn’t work, I would like to recommend you a third-pary software called joyoshare ipasscode unlocker to unlock idevice.
The detailed instructions can refer to how to unlock ipad passcode without computer.
過去 24時間: 121
過去 7 日: 833
過去 30 日: 4,493