My headphone jack broke inside my iPod nano (7th gen)
What should I do? Am I going to be able to fix it? Please help.
I get this a lot at my store and this is my trick.
1. Take a Q-tip and cut the end off of it.
2. Take something small like a paper clip and hollow out the middle of the q-tip stem a little bit (tried to take a pic to show this, see below)
3. Put a TINY dab of super glue in the hollowed out q-tip stem
4. Stick it in the headphone jack and push down with a little pressure so the broken piece goes inside the q-tip stem
5. Leave it for at least an hour to properly dry
6. After an hour pull the q-tip out very quickly and the piece should come with it.
過去 24時間: 0
過去 7 日: 0
過去 30 日: 1