The wifi is not working and the led was not lightining
when we switch on the router we cant get any wifi signal and the led was not glowing
When you are unable to access the internet through your Netgear wifi and getting a solution orange wifi light. It shows the issues with your network or router settings. here, in this blog, I am sharing the steps to get your internet light problem resolved.
1. Check the cable connection between router and modem; make sure your modem is able to acknowledge the router.
2. Router or computer settings are invalid; you must be entering the wrong wifi name or password, that's why you can't identify the network name or password.
3. Let’s power cycle the router and modem for a while, and then try to reaccess the network. Let’s see if it is allowing you to access the network now or not?
4. Let’s update the mac cloning and then retry to access the network. let’s see what do you see there now.
5. If you are still getting the orange lithg on your access point, you should reset it and configure it once again to make it working properly.
In case, if you need support, you can visit: fix netgear router blinking orange light problem
Try to enter the router's settings -> explorer -> 192.168.1.1 (or something similar, generally the first IP from your private network is the router) .
There check if the WIFI is turned on
1.This router rest and see tha wifi led glow .
2.wifi ic cheak.
Open the router carefully and make sure you don't have swollen capacitors. You can tell a bad capacitors by looking a the top of them. They should be flat NOT curved. If they are bad, replace them.
Also feel around the board and make sure nothing is getting hot. If so check the components in that area for replacing them.
Let me know what worked or if the problem still exists.
過去 24時間: 2
過去 7 日: 13
過去 30 日: 81