Device won't turn on
No matter what you do, you can't get your PDA to turn on.
Hold down on the power switch
Before you take everything apart, try holding the power button a little longer.
The next thing you can try is replacing your batteries.
If nothing else worked, there's probably a problem with the motherboard.
I think it's on, but I can't see anything...
1. Hold down the power button on the front panel of the PDA.
2. Use a paper clip to press the reset button.
3. You will get a message warning that you are about to erase all the data stored on the PDA, do the following:
- Press the top scroll button on the front panel to complete the hard reset and display the startup screen.
- Do not press any other buttons during the reset.
4. After performing a hard reset the unit will return to the initial factory state. Extra applications will be deleted and the PDA will be restored to factory settings.
In some cases the display is bad and needs to be replaced.
My PDA won't store anything.
Memory card not connected
1. Make sure you have a memory card in the port.
2. If card is present, make sure all connection pins are lined up correctly.
Memory card bad/broken
The memory card may be broken and in need of replacement.
Memory card full
1. Try deleting unnecessary files to create space for future storage.
2. Replace memory card with a new one.
Device can't connect to PC/won't transfer data
"PC doesn't recognize the external device when plugged in."
Check Dock/USB connection
1. Make sure the device is securely placed in the dock and that the USB is plugged into the PC.
2. Replace the dock/USB cable.
3. Replace the button pad within the device which also consists of the dock connector.
Buttons not working
My keys aren't responding.
If a button is broken or not working, it might need to be replaced.