Well done guide. Thanks.
I found it easiest to first connect the battery with it in place, and then carefully rotate it up enough to remove the adhesive protectant, and then rotate back into position.
I broke the “small antenna cable”. Should have paid more attention to the fact that the LTE model is different from the WI-FI model. I have the LTE version. Oh well. I didn’t discover the break until reassembly so we’ll see what I’ve lost.
Aside from a few missed screws, very nicely done. And I suspect that if one didn’t realize the need to remove those screws, sh/e probably shouldn’t be attempting the job in the first place. :) (I noted the comments after completing lens removal.)