Ensure you have enough torque! These were very difficult to remove with jeweler’s screwdrivers.
Extend right earpiece/headband fully to remove cover more easily.
Warning: this is a huge pain! I can confirm it does work though, so thank you!
- After removing the 4 Torx, fully extend the adjustable arm of the right earpiece/headband, it will make it easier to remove the cover
- There are very thin delicate wires connecting the PCB to the earpiece, making everything more difficult
- I could not generate enough torque with my thin stainless jewelers screwdrivers, trying as hard as I could. I recommend a large handle screwdriver. I ended up putting my jewelers screwdriver in my drill, this worked perfectly.
- I used a cut up earplug for the foam, works well, but was hard to shove into place
- Remember to put the sliding switch back into place before putting the screws in for the PCB when putting back together