One more thing...I appreciate that you utilize all paper packaging with your kits instead of a paper box with plastic tray.
I watched the video and then followed the guide step by step and thankfully I made it from beginning to end with virtually no mishaps. The worst part by far is the adhesive strips because the first side broke when nearly complete but the second half broke right at the top. I ended up having to use a "bed buddy" heating sock (all I had in a pinch since I didn't have your heat removal kit) and I cut down a piece of flexible cheap cutting mat that can be found at a place like IKEA to make my removal tool. With care and patience it worked. Without the instructions though I would have been totally stuck and had to take it to some kiosk repair shop to get it fixed for the $60 I was trying to save. Last Apple phone I ever buy, but not the last time I utilize ifixit.com. Thanks.