Broken power button? Fix it!
- Does not include the ribbon cable or button that is responsible for the functionality of the power button.
- If your button is not working properly, it's probably a problem with your control cable.
- Both the white and black iPad have black buttons.
- iPad 2nd Gen A1395, A1396, and A1397
- iPad 3rd Gen A1416, A1430, and A1403
- iPad 4th Gen A1458, A1459, and A1460
|iPad 2 CDMA||
|iPad 2 GSM||
|iPad 2 Wi-Fi EMC 2415||
|iPad 2 Wi-Fi EMC 2560||
|iPad 3 4G||
|iPad 3 Wi-Fi||
|iPad 4 CDMA||
|iPad 4 GSM||
|iPad 4 Wi-Fi||