|Time Required Min||
|Time Required Max||
- Gamebit 3.8mm x1 (featured) added.
- Modular (Multi-bit) Screwdriver x1 added.
- Phillips Screwdriver x1 added.
- Soldering Iron x1 added.
- Solder 60% Tin 40% Lead x1 I advise you use Solder that is 40% Lead. I haven't tried this method with Lead free Solder and don't plan to. added.
- Soldering Pump x1 added.
- Multimeter x1 Make sure it can read Voltage and at least a 200 Ohms reading. added.
- Spare Rag x1 To clean the Soldering Iron. added.
- CR2032 Battery Socket (Holder) Replacement - Designed for Nintendo Cartridges x2 Can be easily found online (featured) added.
- CR2032 Lithium Battery x2 added.
- Spare Copper Wire 1-2mm Thick Cable, Stripped x1 At least 2 Metres. added.
- Potentially Dangerous added.
- Member-Contributed Guide added.