Background and Identification
The HP Pavilion 14t is a line of laptop computers produced by HP under the Pavilion name. All Pavilion 14t laptops include 14.0-inch displays. HP Pavilion computers have been produced by Hewlett-Packard (commonly known as HP) since 1995. They generally compete with similar computers from companies such as Toshiba and Acer. The Pavilion line includes both desktops and laptops for the home and home office product range. When Hewlett-Packard merged with Compaq in 2002, HP took over Compaq’s naming rights agreement and sold both HP and Compaq-branded computers until 2013.
The HP Pavilion 14t laptop series includes 6 GB of installed RAM and a 6th Generation Intel Core processor with Intel HD Graphics 520. The laptop’s 14-inch display has a resolution of 1366 by 768 pixels and features HD BrightView WLED backlighting.
While the model name (14T-xxx) will sometimes appear on the casing of the computer, the model number can be important for identifying the exact specifications of your computer. For HP Pavilion products, the model number suffix indicates information such as the processor or country. See the following suffixes to identify special information:
- t: Intel processor
- z: AMD processor
- sb: Small Business Series
- se: Special Edition
- qe: Quad Edition
- y: CTO - Configure To Order
Special two-letter country code suffixes include the following:
- us: United States
- ca: Canada
- br: Brazil
- la: Latin America
- ap: Asian Pacific
- au/ax/tu/tx: Asia/Australia
- ea/ec/ee/eo/(e plus a letter): Eastern & Western Europe.
- Installed Size: 6 GB
- CPU Type: 6th Gen Intel Core i3-6100U Processor Dual-Core + Intel HD Graphics 520
- Processor Number: 6th Gen Intel Core i3-6100U Processor Dual-Core + Intel HD Graphics 520
- Clock Speed: 6th Gen Intel Core i3-6100U Processor Dual-Core + Intel HD Graphics 520
- Diagonal Size: 14.0 -inch diagonal HD BrightView WLED-backlit Display (1366x768)
- Manufacturer: HP