water damage, won't turn on
My canon was dunked in water and after drying it out the camera makes no function...
how many fuses are and where they are?
vidma, the image will show you where the power fuse is located. Just remember that with water damage, a good cleaning with isopropyl alcohol is a must. Otherwise, you run the risk of corrosion failure later on. Here are more reason why your camera may not get any power:
"If electrical conduction is not found:
• FUSE is blown; replace it with a new one.
If the FUSE is not faulty:
• MAIN PCB Assembly excluding the FUSE is faulty
• OPERATION FPC Assembly is faulty
• TOP COVER UNIT is faulty
• BATTERY COVER is damaged.
• DETECT SWITCH(MAIN PCB assembly) is faulty"
Hope this helps, good luck
過去 24時間: 0
過去 7 日: 0
過去 30 日: 6