iPod touch 4th gen overheating
I replaced a screen and now it seems to get the temperature warning after 10-20 min of playing a game. Could I have done something while changing the screen that would cause this? It isn't the screen itself causing it. A restore and hard reset solved nothing. I don't see anything out of place or broken inside. How does an iPod keep "cool"? My theory is something got damage when it originally got smashed and the screen replacement has triggered the malfunction.....very stumped.