Broke a tiny piece inside

I’m a dummy and was unplugging the battery inside to try and fix another problem. When plugging it back in slipped and broke one of those tiny rectangle pieces on the board. What are they called and where can I buy one

Block Image

(not my picture, but that’s what broke)

この質問に回答する 同じ問題があります


スコア 0