Clip on back of digitizer?

I am after the metal clip that attaches to the back of the digitizer, where the cables are and surrounds the camera hole.

I've noticed that the new screens do not come with this clip and it helps in holding the screen down.

Which is possible the answer to a previous problem i had.

A source for this part would be nice, i'm based in the uk.



この質問に回答する 同じ問題があります


スコア 0