I can't figure this out
My fridge is a GE Model No GSH25KGRE WW
- Compressor running but freezer fan (evaporator fan?) is not
- Evaporator fan (..freezer fan) running but compressor is not
Things I've tried/Tested:
- Had two repair guys come, first one replaced the circuit board, second one sprayed WD40 on the freezer fan (no, I'm not joking) and then charge me out the a$$.
- I replaced the Start Relay myself, and tested the Overload and Start Capacitor, both of which were good
- Condenser fan runs like it should
- Compressor checks out
- Circuit board shows no bad signs
I am facing a similar problem and I don't know where to report it. Please let me know if anyone has found any solution. I will be very thankful.
Post a new question on ifixit giving relevant info i.e. make and model number of refrigerator, state problem and what you've tried (this is to avoid getting answers which suggest what you have tried to do already to fix the problem and it didn't work).
Did your problem has the same complication a explained by the earlier one. My problem is exactly same but the abnormalities I noted are quite different. And I am not sure what to do with it. Do I have to share my problem here (as I see the other ones have not been solved yet), or do I have to contact the community, directly? Please help me. Thank you already.
See comment above yours