Why has my microwave overheated and now showing 8888 stopped working?
My Panasonic NN-6808 Microwave Oven overcooked the food and is now showing 8888's.
One web site indicates that the temp sensor on the board (board = A603L478) has failed and that they can offer a repair if I send the board away.
I'm not sure the board is faulty. The sensors (humidity and temp) are sited away from the board although they are connected via cables to the board.
Does anyone know how to test the humidity sensor and if this is a common fault? If so are parts available?