I had glue on my fingers and accidentally glued my charger into the ch
I had glue in my fingers and accidentally glued my charger into the charging port of my iPhone pro max. How do I get it out?
Two options and there is the possibility that option 1 won't work so you will have to use option two. Option one: open the phone up and disconnect the battery. Then take a qtip soaked with acetone until it breaks down the glue then pull it out. Then make sure it's nice clean of glue and then clean it out with alcohol. Blow it out with air and make sure it's dry and hook up the battery and see if it works.
Option two: change the charging port. It would be the best solution and you don't take a chance of possibly shorting it out and frying the motherboard. The charging port is about 5 dollars or less and it's not that hard to do it. What the repair videos on YouTube or you can pay someone to do it for around 50 to 100 dollars includes parts. I hope this helps
過去 24時間: 0
過去 7 日: 2
過去 30 日: 8