Accidentally knocked off capacitors - which replacements do I need?
I was trying to fix a MacBook Pro 13” Mid-2014 Retina. While using a spudger to push the display cable back in I slipped - and seemingly knocked off a couple of tiny capacitors. I also scratched one of the other elements close by. I checked with a picture from ifixit and as far as I can see, there are two elements missing:
Now I don’t know which parts they are to order and replace, or what they actually do. Can anyone help me out?
The current issues of this MacBook Pro (even though they might not be the direct result of the damage I did as described above):
- MBP will start, but I can’t see anything on the display
- When I connect a secondary monitor via HDMI, I can after some time see a grey background and move the mouse. From how I can move the mouse, it seems to extend the internal display (I can move the pointer into a non-visible space)
- PRAM-Reset cannot be done with internal keyboard (even though I just replaced it…)
I would appreciate help concerning:
- fixing the capacitor-damage
- hints on fixing the (other?) problems
Thank you for any help!