No power, but heatsink does get hot like there's a short circuit

Hi guys! Got another Nintendo Switch here, no liquid damage as far as I can tell under microscope, battery connector measures 4.1-4.2V while charger is plugged in and battery unplugged.

So at least I can confirm that the charger port is most likely OK, I can see it is a bit worn but not bad enough to stop it from charging it seems. The main part I am worried about is the heatsink heating up like the processor is turned on but no fan spin / brain.

Anyone managed to fix switches with similar symptoms for no power?

Edit: Ok so found a shorted cap near the m92T chip, removal of cap still shows short circuit so going to replace chip and report back.

この質問に回答する 同じ問題があります

この質問は役に立ちましたか?

スコア 0
コメントを追加