The spinner thing is missing on my tape player

I have no idea what its called but the piece popped off I managed to find the spring and top piece but the middle portion is gone and I want to know if its replaceable and what its even called. it plays them but when you take it out the tape film stuff comes out of the cassette. also I know its not the same device I couldn’t find mine on the site.

この質問に回答する 同じ問題があります


スコア 0