Skip to main content

A piece of equipment used in the manufacture of semiconductors.

1の回答 すべてを表示

Needing Spare Parts for this

Do you have any spare parts for this unit or can you tell me where to find some?

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

Android 修理キット



Android 修理キット



1 件の回答

Chosen Solution

Hine Design has been sold to Brooks Automation (source:

Given this is a specialized semiconductor process tool, I would contact Brooks ( to see if they can help you get spare parts, or an engineering drawing so you can have spare parts made.

It also appears that ebay has some parts for Hine Design wafer transfers. See If you know the exact part you are looking for give this a try, or maybe find a "parts-only" unit and take what you need from it.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1
Add a comment

Add your answer

aceware will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 37