General questions about liquid indicators in unibody MacBooks

I've been repairing two macbook and I definitely am a perfectionist so I have been really focused on replacing the LCI/LSI dots accurately. I am fairly sure where all of them are to be placed, but how do you replace one once they get activated by liquid? Humidity can even set these things off. Does anyone know where you can buy a set? I have taken them off other spare top cases and that seems to work okay, but I would love to have a set of them for later repairs. I found an apple knowledge base article but I need an service account to look at it :/

has anyone come up with a good solution for replacing these little guys?

この質問に回答する 同じ問題があります


スコア 0