U2 IC Charging Chip Replacement for iPad4
Can anyone recommend a repair company in the Bristol or Bath (UK) area that can replace the U2 charging chip on my iPad4.
1. No charging icon when lead plugged in (lead works with other iPad)
2. No charging but sync's with iTunes no problem
1. Restored iPad to factory settings
2. Changed charging port (but it made no difference)
Suspect U2 chip needs replacing, but cannot find anyone to do it.
Can anyone help me find a repair shop that will help ?
1. Oddly, my iPad4 did charge when in DFU mode but only once !
2. Battery seemed to hold charge really well when charged
Thanks, much appreciated