My router suddenly quit working and won't turn on
Internet stopped and now router won't turn back on
Are there any lights, especially the power light (is it blinking green and amber or is it solid green) showing on the router when you power it up and turn it on?
(A blinking green and amber power light indicates corrupted firmware in the router which may be rectified by reinstalling the firmware).
If so which lights are on?
If not have you got a compatible known working power adapter to see if it works with it.
(see image , select for your location - they are all 12V DC 1A output only the input varies to suit your location - make sure that the DC plug is compatible with the router as well)
If there is still no light indications at all with a new adapter then there is a problem with the power circuits in the router.
When you are unable to access the internet through your Netgear wifi and getting a solution orange wifi light. It shows the issues with your network or router settings. here, in this blog, I am sharing the steps to get your internet light problem resolved.
1. Check the cable connection between router and modem; make sure your modem is able to acknowledge the router.
2. Router or computer settings are invalid; you must be entering the wrong wifi name or password, that's why you can't identify the network name or password.
3. Let’s power cycle the router and modem for a while, and then try to reaccess the network. Let’s see if it is allowing you to access the network now or not?
4. Let’s update the mac cloning and then retry to access the network. let’s see what do you see there now.
5. If you are still getting the orange lithg on your access point, you should reset it and configure it once again to make it working properly.
For more information, you can visit: why is my netgear router not working?
過去 24時間: 143
過去 7 日: 886
過去 30 日: 4,828