Why won't my watch turn on?
Even after charging my watch for a reasonable amount of time, it won't turn on. When I press the power button, the screen stays black. What could be the problem?
It's possible the watch just has a dead battery, start with plugging the watch in to charge. If the watch still will not turn on try purchasing and installing a new battery. If these don't work the watch might have a deeper issue like a broken power button or screen.
Check to see if there is debris inside the power button's opening that is obstructing the button from being pressed down. If still not working, there may be an issue with its interaction with the battery and motherboard.
It's also possible the LED display might not be working. Look closely at the screen, if the pixels are not illuminated you might need to replace the screen.
Check out the LG G Watch R's troubleshooting page if you require further help.
1. Hold the button until it starts vibrating, then keep holding until it turns off.
2. Press the button to turn it back on and then QUICKLY (as SOON as the LG logo shows), swipe from 11 o-clock to 5 o'clock (diagonally) on the screen to enter the bootloader.
3. Once you see the bootloader, tap > until the red text says RECOVERY MODE, then tap O to boot into recovery.
4. Once you see the green droid robot, tap the screen to bring up the recovery menu.
5. Swipe down until the factory reset option is highlighted, then press the button.
6. Swipe down until Yes is highlighted, then press the button.
7. Wait for the factory reset to complete.
8. Swipe up to highlight "reboot system now" in the recovery menu if it's not already highlighted and press the button to reboot.
9. Wait until the watch boots into the setup screen - this will take about 3x-5x longer than a normal boot, so be patient.
10. Set up the watch with your phone.
Mine shows nothing unless it is plugged in, then it shows the battery full
The battery thing kind of concerned me, so I squeeze the screen and the back tightly between my two fingers assuming it might have been some sort of this connection issue between the battery and its connector. Tried it again and it started right up.
Hope it helps
Hi. Where can I buy a motherboard for LG G Watch?
After one of the OTA's (Over The Air) for the watch I noted that after leaving my watch on the charger for a day I would come back and it was totally dead.
- I would take my watch off the charger and put it back on but nothing. I tried this repeatedly,
- I replaced the USB cable, nothing.
- I sent it to the repair shop and it started charging for them right away and they sent it back to me "No Trouble Found".
Here is What I Found:
After it was at 100% for about five hours, my watch started to discharge until it got to 0 and then shut down. Leaving it on the charger is not good. I had to leave it off the Charger for 15 minutes and then it started charging again and when it was at 100%, I had to make sure I got it off the charger before five hours passed.
Hope this helps.
After going into recovery mode and selecting that setting I got a big red exclamation point and here is a photo. Then the phone turned off.
Any suggestions out there from what I can do to fix this issue?
I bought my husband the LG G R watch about 3 weeks ago and it was working great until this past Monday he didn't wear it and we left the house when we came back and he got ready for work the watch wouldn't turn on. It just had the colored dots swirling around then finally it came on but would keep turning off and on all night. It is still doing this only more often now and also when it does come on it will just say starting apps then it always has a different number of apps to start then shut off... I did do a recovery on it and also factory reset but still nothing same thing as before. Please help
I bought a RCA tablet, it just stay on white screen with the two dogs n powered by Android. It won't do anything else, what do I do to get it going
Mine will show a light and won't come on
過去 24時間: 2
過去 7 日: 14
過去 30 日: 43