MacBook Pro will not boot up
I have MacBook Pro, 2.4 2gb ram and bootcamp is not installed. I put it to sleep last night having been listening to some tunes on itunes.
Today when I tried to start the MacBook Pro this is what happened.
1) the light on the front of the MacBook Pro glows faintly (constant)
2) the fan spins
The MacBook Pro does not get past these 2 stages, it does not start up, the screen stays black, the keyboard does not respond, however the processors do get warm when it is left in this state for a period of 5 minutes or more.
I have tried the follwing,
1) held down the power button until it beeps - it didn't beep
2) reset the pram - nothing happened
3) tried starting in safe mode - nothing happened
4) tried holding down the mouse button upon starting - nothing happened
5) held down cmd option and the other one before starting - nothing
6) Change the rams places
It seems like the keyboard is not responsive, the caps lock and num lock lights are not working. No power is coming out of the usb ports, when I try to start the mbp I plugged my iPod in and it didn't charge.