Need to change usb port

Hi, my surface pro usb socket is fried, i guess. I need to change it but i cant decide which type of socket should i buy. There are 2 types of type a ome is curved legs and the other has something like connector itself. Any help will be appreciated


この質問に回答する 同じ問題があります


スコア 1