Stuck on iTunes, Are my hosts files ok?
Hi, I have a 5c in today, it had a new full screen fitted and when I had finished I was prompted by the itunes symbol when switching it back on, I am not sure if this was already in recovery mode as the lcd was fully broken, my guess is whatever broke the screen caused the itunes mode too?
I am following some instruction online on how to get around the error code '3194' which is what I get when I try restoring the 5c, here is a copy of my hosts files, are they okay? I have played about with them in the past so they may need editing abit?
- Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
- This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
- This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
- entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
- be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
- The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
- Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
- lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
- For example:
# 188.8.131.52 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 184.108.40.206 x.acme.com # x client host
- localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost