オリジナル投稿者： Michelle Deyongh ,
At this unfortunate situation, what you should NOT try to do after removing your phone from the liquid is to turn it on. If you do so, a short circuit may occur to your device taking the risk of having a permanent damage. Wipe off the phone with a dry towel as best as possible. Remove any accessory on your phone such as phone cases and the SIM card. You can then use a hairdryer on COLD setting to dry the phone, and then put the phone in a warm area to dry for a day. Make sure your device is dry and attempt to power the phone on. If the phone cannot be powered on after being completely dried off then some of its components were likely damaged and the phone will require further inspection of its internal components to return the phone to operational condition.