メインコンテンツにスキップ
ヘルプ

オリジナル投稿者: Tracy ,

テキスト:

Generally, yes. If the wires get to hot, they will melt, spark together, and make a fireworks show just before catching fire. The main cause of this problem is the manufacturer using wire that is not the correct gauge for the power required. This unfortunately is not a fixable situation for most people. If the unit is relatively new, i would suggest contacting the manufacturer about your concerns. If it is older, please replace it with a newer model.

ステータス:

open